Leadership can be lonely
As a busy leader, you know that there are some challenges that no-one around you can easily help you with.
- Your colleagues might have some insights, but they might also be in competition with you.
- Consultants might be useful, but often their perspective is too process driven and generic.
- Family and friends are wonderful sounding boards but they might lack the relevant experience.
The Toguna Practitioner Exchange creates a safe space for experienced leaders to come together to review difficult challenges in a confidential setting, with the support of professional executive coaches and team facilitators. Creating Peer coaching at its best!
What do former participants say?
- “I have gained what our facilitators called ‘outsight’ – real insight how things work elsewhere. You don’t even realise the degree to which you’re wearing blinkers in your day-to-day business.”
- “Here I get what I so rarely have: time, space and support to explore my wooly challenges, in a set-up where these resonate with others.”
- “You build a long-term, dependable network that remains strong beyond the duration of the course.”
- “It doesn’t have to be your own dilemma, I learn as much from listening to and brainstorming solutions for my peers, it is like a life case study.”
Send us an email via the below – ‘secure your place button’. We will get in touch with you to set up a free one hour coaching session, to explore your challenges and discuss whether the Practitioner Exchange might indeed be right for you.
- 4,5 days over a year
- 1,5 day kick-off: 18.5 / 19.05.2018
- 1 day every quarter
Location: Toguna Leadership, Coaching House, Maximilianstrasse 43, 80538 Munich
Group size: 4 -6 Leaders from different firms
Your investment: € 3.000,-